Monday, November 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo, again!

Last year I decided to participate in NaBloPoMo again! If you don't know what that is, you can read my entry last year. In reading that post again, I wonder if it is summer and early fall that I start to slack off on blog posting. It's kinda odd. I do know that I definitely go through peaks and valleys in blog posting, but I wonder if some are seasonal.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to blogging daily. I've been "writing" entries, but not getting them out here. I start thinking of them on lunch, in the shower, in the car, etc, and then when I sit down I feel as if I can't word what I wanted to say in a good way. Does that make sense? It does in my world!

Here are a couple things I want to blog about this month. Hopefully it will serve as a reminder if I can't think of something to blog about! I also, have my trusty Journal Jar too! I found it while unpacking some boxes from my scrapbook room!

And of course, in list form, a few ideas.
  • Scrapbook Classes--Me A:Z; Journal Your Christmas
  • December Daily (Share my completed book!)
  • Update on new job
  • Update on apt
  • Recipes, cooking, baking
  • Share various pictures
  • Ethan
  • Marriage Counselling
  • Scrapbook room
And of course I had a ton more, but can't think right now! Also, my tummy is growling at me, so I suppose I should go find something for dinner!

I'm really excited about NaBloPoMo! :D

4 comments:

Shannon tenBrinke said...

Looking forward to it!!! :)

The Girl Next Door said...

I actually decided to do this too - I finally followed you while I was at it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber,

I am so glad that you are going to blog more often now. YAY!! :)Your upcoming topics are great and I cant wait reading them. Have a good time writing!! Feel so much huged,Beautiful!! xx

Amber said...

Thanks Shan!

Kira, YAY!!! :D Glad you finally followed me!

Linn, thanks so much! If you have any suggestions of topics for me, let me know! :)