Sunday, November 28, 2010

Norwex!

I am so excited! My Norwex order arrived today! Yay!!!! :D Here is a picture of what I got. You will want to click on it, to make it bigger to see all the words.

















Now here is what all I got!
  • Dishwashing Liquid--It's phosphate free and biodegradable!
  • Dish Cloth--This is mainly just netting (nylon) but it is great for removing flour dough from countertops! I have issues with that, so that is why I got it.
  • Spirsisponge--This is a scrubber that is safe for use on Teflon and flat top stoves. I got 2 of these!
  • Tea Towel Set- (1 Tea Towel and 1 Kitchen Cloth) This is made from antibac Microfiber. Since it is antibac and dries quickly you supposedly don't get that sour smell from dish cloths/towels. I can't wait to see if this is true. Even leaving a cloth out for a day it gets that icky smell and I HATE it.
  • Kitchen Cloth Set--(Set of 3)-, Read above. :)
  • Enviro Cloth--(1, 13"x13" cloth)--Once again this is made from antibacterial microfiber. It can be used on all washable surfaces and removes dust, dirt, and grease. This thing is AMAZING.
  • Enviro Cloth Travel Pack-Set of 4, 6"x6" cloths. Read above, same thing, just smaller!
  • Optic Cloth with Case--You can use this to clean eyeglasses, camera lenses, computer screens, cd's, etc. I needed a new cloth to clean my glasses and thought it was worth the try!
  • Window Cloth--You can use this to clean or polish windows, mirrors, jewelry, etc. You ONLY use water with this. It's AMAZING. I was sold on this.
  • Dusting Mitt--This is once again antibac microfiber, and you use it for dusting. Can't wait to try this out!
  • Body Pack--(Set of 3 cloths)--These are once again antibac microfiber. These are made for removing make up, regular facial cleansing, exfoliating, or in the shower. This is one of the 2 things that I bought at Mama Jenny's Norwex Party. These are WORTH EVERY PENNY. You use these on your face with just water, NO CLEANSER. I have found that since using these my face breaks out MUCH LESS. It's AMAZING. Worth every penny! So happy that I have a 2nd set now!
  • Dryer Balls--I've been wanting a set of these for a while now! I'm so excited to try these out! You put both of them in your dryer, and start the dryer. The dryer balls lifts and separates the laundry while softening fabric. It reduces drying time, static clean, and removes wrinkles naturally. NO NEED TO USE FABRIC SOFTENER! :D
  • Bathroom Scrub Mitt--This has microfiber fabric on one side and a scrub mesh on the other. I can't wait to try this with the descaler that Jason bought!
  • Magnet Ball---The Magnet ball prevents calcium molecules from building up in dishwashers and washing machines. I can't wait to try this out in my dish washer as I HATE all of that crap on glasses.
  • Washing Bag--(Ok, it's really called a Washing Net, but whatever :P) It's a mesh bag, that has 2 layers of mesh, which allows the water to flow through the bag optimal cleaning. It's great for washing all your microfiber cloths or delicates.
I am so excited by all of this! I can't wait to see what products that I can get rid of. The more natural way of cleaning the better, in my opinion. :D

1 comment:

Cindy said...

WOW!! You got a lot of product from your party! You made some great choices of products in a wide variety. Can't wait to here the reports on how they work!