Sunday, November 01, 2009

NaBloPoMo

First you are probably wondering what in the hell NaBloPoMo stands for. Or perhaps you are wondering when I decided to invent a new language. Well NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month, which is November! It also goes along with NaNoWriMo, which is National Novel Writing Month. Well, since I'm not a novel writer and the fact that writing 50,000 words in a month scares me, I'm not participating in that! But for NaBloPoMo all you have to do is write a post each day for the month of November! That seems doable for me. It also helps that Jessi one of my Besties is doing it too! We are going to encourage each other and there is no pressure if we miss a day or two, but we are both striving to write a blog post a day!

This works out perfect for me since I have been slacking on blogging anyway. I have a bunch of photos to share, layouts to share, and of course ramblings! I figure that this month would be a good way to start! So looking forward to it!!

Let the challenge begin!

No comments: