Sunday, November 21, 2010

Currently

Sitting: At the dining room table on my laptop, with bills and budget stuff, and lists spread around me.

Watching: The slight breeze blow the leaves outside.

Wearing: Super comfy knit pants and my Twilight t-shirt. Comfies are made for Sunday's.

Drinking: A can of Coke in my red polka dot glass, with 3 ice cubes. Love.

Scrapping: Linn's Scrapbooked Postcard. Gotta get that out soon! So sorry Linn that it's been so long!

Hoping: That the weather will be good for my trip up north for Thanksgiving.

Loving: The Apple Jack Scentsy type thing I have melting. My house smells like fall. The cool crisp air outside. Time with friends and family. Hugs. Bubble Baths. Headache Free days.

Listening to: A document of the Amish on National Geographic TV.

Note: I stole this from Lisa at The Moments in Between. If you get a chance, you should check out her blog. Full of inspiration and fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking so forward to getting your card,Amber but dont be stressed!:D Like the idea of blogging like you did on this post!:) Love reading your blog!! Keep it up!!:)