Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Ethan

My cousin Lynette had a baby on October 13. His name is Ethan and he is the cutest baby ever! Lynette and Cliff were nice enough to let me watch Ethan when he was only 10 days old! He is just so damn adorable and I hardly put him down while I was there. That new baby smell..mmmmm. Here is a quick picture of the two of us. Whenever he was on my shoulder he was holding my shirt in his little fist. He is just so adorable. It makes me wish I were a mom. Instead I'll be "Auntie" Amber since Lynette is an only child and spoil Ethan so much!


3 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

Such a precious picture. You'll be. Great aunt!

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful picture!! Simply love it. You are going to be a great Auntie. THATS for SURE!! :)

Amber said...

Thanks Leslie and Linn! :) I'm planning to spoil him all the time! :D