Thursday, November 18, 2010

Light Bulb Moment


Today I had a light bulb moment thanks to Noell Hyman from Paperclipping, which is a scrapbooking video podcast and live show. Today she posted an article on "How to be Organized with you have 29 Unfinished Projects."

That article is amazing. I mean I can organize and such, but who would have thought to organize your unfinished projects with all the materials needed to complete it?! Why didn't I think of that? DUH!

Next time I am at IKEA I am going to get some of the lovely 12x15 boxes, as Noell noted, they are amazing for storing 12x12 paper plus embellishments in! Once everything is contained in the box, you can simply grab it for a crop and go. WOW!

I am so inspired by this post! I can't wait to get all my unorganized, unfinished projects together!

Notes from picture: Taken last week while I was working on organizing my scrapbook room. Still lots to go, but some progress is being made! :D

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Taking this idea to the sewing room tomorrow.