Wednesday, November 17, 2010

List Love

I'm sure that I have titled many posts before "List Love" or something very similar. I just love lists. I know I get that from Ma and Grandma as they were always writing a list.

I remember one time Ma found one of Grandma's list. Grandpa read Grandma's lists, but didn't really help cross stuff off. Amongst all of the to-do's, Grandma was very busy, one item on her list was "fart." It makes me smile thinking about that. She had so much to get done that day, she didn't even have time to fart. :)

Today while going through my Google Reader, I noticed one of my favorite blogs had updates. Now this is a big thing, since they don't update all that often. The blog is called "To-Do List." On it there are pictures of peoples to do lists. I just love reading them. Maybe I have a bit of a voyeur in me.

For some reason today's post got me thinking about my lists. I write so many different lists, some electronically, some by hand. I'm wondering if I should randomly start saving them. I think that they capture part of my life. With my to do's and such. Would it be odd to save them? Or perhaps take a picture and save them? Maybe one day scrapbook them?

What are your thoughts on this?

3 comments:

My Captivating Life said...

I think that saving things like that is neat. Your kids would love looking back on them just like you do with your Grandma's. However I would suggest either taking pictures of them or only keeping the best ones. If not they mighteventually take over the house. :)

Jessica Henriquez said...

I have the To-List from the week before my wedding!

Amber said...

My Captivating Images, I wouldn't save every one, just random/meaningful ones. I think it would be neat.

Jess, that is awesome!!!! What a great list to keep! :)