Monday, November 29, 2010

Comfy


Here I am all comfy in bed. With a cocoon of blankets wrapped around me.

While up north, Ma was holding Ethan and covered one of his ears with his blanket. He went right to sleep. That got us to discussing how we all cover one ear with our blanket and we can't fall asleep unless it's covered, even if it's 100 degrees outside we have to have the sheet over our ear. I do this, Susan, and Julie do this. Ma does this. Lynette also does it. The next day at Lynette's shower, we asked Grandma and she did this too! She also mentioned that Great Grandma did it. It must be something that is passed down on our side of the family. Lynette said that she would start doing this to Ethan too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, who made that pic of the sleeping beauty??:)
Thats soo funny I do cover my ears to while sleeping...never thought there would be others out there doing the same!!:) brilliant!

Amber said...

Linn, I took it, lol. I'm talented like that. ;)

I can't believe you do that too! That is so funny!