Friday, November 05, 2010

Finally Friday!

I always think of this song on Friday's. :)




I'm going to be honest. I don't want to blog today. It was a long day. I didn't sleep good last night for some reason. Today at work was crazy busy, I mean I didn't even have time to take a lunch, so busy! That's not typical at all! But I still love my new job. :) I'm just happy that the day flew by.

Honestly you know what sounds good right now? A nice, hot, long bubble bath, and laying in bed adn watching a movie. :) I think I might just go and do that. :)

3 comments:

My Captivating Life said...

That hot bath thing does sound nice. Where can I get one???? Maybe if I stay up until 1 or 2 am when everyone is asleep then it would be a possibility. I haven't had a bathroom to myself in so long.

Anonymous said...

Hope your bubbly bath was refreshing and you felt relaxed afterwords?!:) Its okay that you sometimes dont have the energy and the mood to write blog even though you are in NaBloPoMo at the moment. So dont mind!:) xx

Amber said...

Cativating-I say lock yourself in teh bathroom, put on some music loud enough to drown out the kids voices and enjoy a bath!

Linn-My bath was awesome! I love them!! Thanks for telling me it's ok. That means a lot. :)