Tuesday, November 30, 2010

VIntage


I am loving anything and everything vintage lately. While up at the Bruno Thrift Store, I got a ton of amazing deals! I got an entire bag of doilies, lace, and many other things for a grand total of $5! I couldn't believe how big it is. I want to go back again soon. :)

While I was up there, I found these two tea cups. I've been on the hunt for some to put on my desk at work. I wanted to put my post it notes in one since they keep getting lost on my desk. I was going to use the other one for paper clips, but I won Bingo at work and decided to put my truffles in there instead!

Aren't the tea cups adorable?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love those cups!!:)
So sweet. I got some similar from my grandma. Love floral print. Glad you have them on the desk at work so that will always cheers you up while working!!:)

Amber said...

Linn, my grandma gave me a couple of cups and saucers too. :) I need to display them somehow. I just love them!

Yup, that's why I brought those in. They were so pretty and made me smile. :)