Monday, November 22, 2010

My 3's

Since I've been getting inky tonight, I don't really want to think about what to blog about. I was tagged in this note on Facebook and thought that it would make a great blog entry!

Three Jobs I've had
1. Nursing Assistant
2. Administrative Assistant
3. Cashier at a Scrapbook Store


Three Places I've Lived
1. Kerrick, MN
2. Finlayson, MN
3. Rochester, MN

Three Favorite Drinks
1. Ice Tea
2. Coke from a can, in a glass glass, with 3 ice cubes
3. Ice cold water

Three TV Shows that I Watch
1. Glee
2. Hoarders
3. Chopped

Three Places I've Been
1. Rapid City, SD
2. Duluth, MN
3. Wyoming

Three of My Favorite Foods
1. Cheese
2. Sourdough Bread
3. Cookie Dough

Three Friends I think (hope) will respond
1. Linn
2. My Captivating Images
3. Susan


Three of my favorite colors
1. Pink (BRIGHT)
2. Black
3. Red

Three of my favorite types of candy
1. Mounds
2. 3 Musketeers
3. Dove Dark Chocolate

Three Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Thanksgiving with my family.
2. Seeing Ethan (and family) again. Giving Lynette her gift!
3. Christmas. I just love the season.

Three Things that are ALWAYS by My side
1. Phone
2. Book
3. Notebook and pen.

Three Things in my car right now
1. Lots of reuseable bags
2. Scrapbook supplies
3. Dirt. (I REALLY need to clean my car, it's driving me NUTS.)

Three Things I did Today
1. Survived a slow day at work.
2. Got inky with my scrapbook supplies!
3. Talked to Ma on the phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yess... I defenetly reply!!:D
Loved this blog post and I surly do it on my next blog post-if you dont mind ofcourse!! :) Love the way to blog like this!!:)
Havent heard/read from you in a while. Hope you are good and looking forward to have a long time with your family on thanksgiving!:) I imagine its going to be great. Ah...by the way we had the first snow in Hamburg today. Not enough to stay on the ground of course but still!!:) Have ya had snow in MN too already??:) Love you*Linn*