Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Dreams

{Picture taken in 2008 as part of my year in self-portraits}
Lately I have been having really vivid dreams again. Last nights was just bizarre. It makes no sense to me at all.

Jason and I were somewhere, staying in a hotel with a bunch of other people that we knew. There was a huge Vikings/Packers game on and everyone had to "vote" on who would win, and you could only stay at the hotel if you voted.

Jason and I were going to have to leave, and we started packing stuff up, but we were doing it quickly as no one could know that we were leaving. We used Amanda's hotel room with her boyfriend to help us. They were in room 122 and they were in room 222. Odd. The hotel rooms were huge, and then suddenly Ma was there and I had to hide that we were leaving from her, but she just wanted to use some of my scrapbooking stuff. I told her were to find it, and that she could use anything she wanted. Then it was lunch time and all of my other high school friends were there and eating. Since I got to lunch late, all that was left was Quail and Beef Stew. Laura suggested dipping in the Quail into Sour Cream that she had. Odd, odd. I ended up leaving all my food and not eating it and heading back to pack.

I get back to the room, and it's full of football players! I go in, sit in a chair, and start to pack some more, helping Jason and a football player wants to know if he can have some of my pills. I give him 2 ibuprofen pills and he offers me money and I tell him no, but then some woman from the gives me a look so i accept $1 from this football player to pay for the pills.

Jason and I are moving our bags down to lobby and make a break for it.

Then the alarm goes off and I jump and am scared, lol.

What a way to start the morning. I hate having bizarre dreams that make absolutely no sense to me.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Quail in sour cream!? Oh man, that's a good one. YUCK!

Heather said...

I usually can't remember my dreams but when I do it's because they are so bizarre.

Unknown said...

too interesting:) I came over to visit and say Hi:) Lovin the blog:)

Amber said...

Yea, I know! Odd, odd, odd!

Thanks for stopping by Cindy! I just love your blog too!

Jason said...

Lol... Your dreaming about Football players now?