Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Day Before Thanksgiving

I feel all out of sorts this year. Usually on the day before Thanksgiving I have lots of things going on. The past few years Jason and I have done Thanksgiving here at home, with me cooking the big meal. I love it. We are in comfies all day, watch movies, play video games, and eat a big meal. Of course go through the ads and make a plan for Black Friday as well. So much fun. It's one of my favorite days to spend with hubby, just the two of us.

This year it's a bit different. Tomorrow we have the day all to our self, but we need to be at Jason's parents in the evening. For once I'm not cooking anything either. We are bringing buns and coleslaw. We even bought the buns this year since we haven't replaced our bread machine yet. (That is on my Christmas list by the way, hint, hint.)

This year on the day before Thanksgiving, it doesn't feel like Thanksgiving.

No comments: