Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, Monday

In list form. I haven't done a list form in a while.
  • Susan gets to do a page and a half in the CLC newspaper! I'm so proud of her as the new kids that are there only get 1/4 page.
  • I love hanging out at the scrapbook store. It's like a second home to me. The only thing that is missing is Cullen. I would love to have a kitty around here, but most people wouldn't. :)
  • I actually finished a page today too. And I brought only my tool bucket and cutter. It was for a class at RSC, and it's a cutesy layout, but I do like it. I should have taken a picture of it. Oh well.
  • Work today went fast. I worked 8-12 and was in class. Good group and didn't need much help. Then tonight I work from 5-9 at the scrapbook store, to help make and prep layouts. I'm so looking forward to it!
  • I GET TO GO TO CHA IN JANUARY IN CALIFORNIA.
  • I need to start a count down to CHA.
  • I'm not excited about CHA at all.
  • I wonder where I should go for supper. I'm hungry.
  • My stomach is growling.
  • Lots of laughs today at the scrapbook store. It's awesome.
  • Jessi is going to put googly eyes on the cows.
  • Jenny is working on getting the store organized. It's awesome. I love being organized.
  • I feel not so far behind anymore. It's a good thing.
  • I love lists. So very much.
  • Jenny just called Nancy a ho-ho.
  • The Quickutz exclusives this month are so cute!!!! I had to buy the alphabet.
  • I must go and get supper before I start work.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad you had fun, even when you weren't working! :) The store DOES need a kitteh! We should smuggle one in but don't tell Nanny, she doesn't like teh kittehs. :(