Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday, a good day

Today was a wonderful day. It started out with Jason taking me to go and see "New Moon". Mmmm....some wonderful eye candy in there, and it was pretty good. Obviously the book is much better, and I think that they left out some important bits, but it's a movie, and has a time limit. Then we went to Pannekoeken for lunch/brunch! So yummy! That is one of my favorite local places to eat. I came home and took a short nap. Mmmm...naps on a Sunday afternoon are amazing.

Shortly after I got up, my mother-in-law Marie, and my niece Cassidy came over! Cassidy and Cullen had fun playing together, I don't think Cullen quite knew what to do with so much attention. I think he loved it though, because after Cassidy left, Cullen was whining for more attention. :)

Before coming over to the house, Cassidy and Marie stopped at Rochester Scrapbooking Company to pick up a few things. I guess Cassidy wanted to make me a Christmas tree and a card. I didn't know that they were for me, but we had a blast making them. It was a wonderful surprise when she gave them to me. I just love crafts that kids make. They have so much love put into them. Of course I forgot to take a picture of the card, but here is Cassidy and the tree. The little white puffballs on the tree skit are snow balls. After I took the picture, Cassidy decided to make the tree skirt circular, so we cut it out. I just need to glue the snowballs down onto the tree skirt so it's just how she intended it. What a wonderful way to spend a couple hours this afternoon.



No comments: