Friday, November 13, 2009

Lists!

Everyone that has been reading my blog for a while knows how much I love lists. Love, love, love them! I carry around a notebook and a pen around just in case I need to make a list. They relax me, help me get cluttered stuff out of my mind and then I lose the list. Whoops. When that happens, I start a new one. One of the first things I did when I get my brand spanking new itouch was to look up list apps!!! That is so me, and such a geeky thing to do. Sadly it's the truth.

I found a free one called "Lists" and it's from MobilityWare. There are adds at the bottom of the screen, but they don't bother me. Hell, I don't mind ignoring the ads for a free app! Since downloading the app, I am absolutely giddy. I won't ever lose my lists again!!!!! I have only had my itouch since Saturday night, which is a whole 6 days! Since then I have been in list heaven.

The lists that I have created in this handy little app are Home To Do, Work To Do, RSC To Do, Pictures to Print, Pictures to Edit, 100 Favorite Things, Blog Entry Ideas, Wish List, Layout Ideas, Movies to Buy, Stuff to Make. That's eleven lists already. ELEVEN! I swear that my itouch is going to keep me so much more organized. I just love that thing.

Now brings me to a question for you, my readers. Do you like lists? Do you make lists? Do you make crazy long lists? and the big question....How many lists is too many?!?!

No comments: