Wednesday, November 04, 2009

iTunes Stats

{I stole this from another blog, and did it with my itunes information.}


iTunes Stats

How many songs in total: 2688, 7 days, 7 hours, 27 minutes total time
Most recently played: Let it Snow-Dean Martin
Most played: Never Wanted Nothing More-Kenny Chesney
Most recently added: I Kissed A Girl-Katy Perry

Sort by song title
First Song: About the South-Rodney Atkins
Last Song: 9 to 5 Dolly Partin

Sort by time
Shortest Song: 0:13 - Forward-Linkin Park
Longest Song: 23:29- Echos-Pink Floyd

Sort by album
First album: December Underground-A.F.I.
Last album: Your Man-Josh Turner

First song that comes up on Shuffle: Bella is Part of the Family-Twilight Score-Carter Burnwell

Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death - 3
Life - 41
Love - 196
Hate - 8
You - 467
Sex - 14

Now you do this on your blog and let me know by leaving a link that you did.

3 comments:

cabbey said...

I merged your list with another I have seen recently so there's a few more categories on mine: http://cabbey-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/itunes-stats.html

Chelsea said...

This is awesome, I think I'm going to steal this and do it on facebook!

KimberleyAnn said...

this was interesting, lol!
http://thisismycreativelife.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-know-that-this-is-my-second-post-for.html