Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Wish List

Since I've had my itouch, I have created many, many lists, as I've talked about before on here. I also started creating a wish list. With things that I would like someday. Here is what is currently on it, in no particular order. Oh and you can click on the links to see the item.

  1. Gift card to Rochester Scrapbooking Company. They are running a promotion where if you buy $50 worth of gift cards you get a free $5 gift card and if you buy $100 worth of gift cards you get a $20 one free!
  2. ATG Gun. It's an adhesive gun for scrapbooking, and the refills are cheap and they last forever. Ever since I've used Jen's gun, I've wanted one. I'm in love.
  3. Bread Machine. I have been missing ours like crazy since it died, and we haven't replaced it yet. I've been doing some researching on them and I'm hoping that Santa brings me the Zojirushi Home Bakery Supreme. But at this point, I will take even a cheap one and save up for the other one.
  4. Comfy pair of heels for work. Jen, my big footed friend (we wear the same size) told me about Softspots shoes and how comfy they are. I fell in love with this one. They are much more expensive than I normally spend, but being in class and on my feet I need a comfy pair of heels.
  5. Comfy pair of sneakers. I think I may have found one pair of these, but would like another. I need something with good support for when I'm working at RSC.
  6. Corner Chomper! It's a scrapbooking tool that works AMAZING! LOVE IT!
  7. Large cutting mat. I need this to work on my quilt that I started over the summer.
  8. Lipped ruler. Once again to work on my quilt. :)
  9. Metal Pastry scraper. I want this for making bread and pastries.
  10. The Bread Baker's Apprentice book. Don has told me so many good things about this book and I have decided I need it.
  11. The Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher. Another scrapbooking tool, but it works so much better than a normal stapler and I am in love with the mini staples!!!
  12. Tonic paper cutter. Not just anyone, but the one I linked to. The more I use it for prepping at RSC, the more that I want it. I can cut multiple papers at the same time and it gives me a straight, non-frayed cut every time. It is amazing. I have never had a paper cutter that worked that great.
  13. iPod player cable for the car. We have had ours stole twice now. I miss it very much.
  14. Finding Nemo. I can't believe that we don't own that movie.

No comments: