Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This is what I dressed up as yesterday for the RSC Halloween Crop!!! Can you guess what I am?







I'm a Wannbe Domestic Diva!! I LOVE IT! I had the dress already (prom dress junior year!), the apron as well. I made the long pearl necklace quickly. All I had to buy was the Tiara, which I got on sale at Hobby Lobby 40% off!! I loved that I had just about everything!

I haven't blogged in a while either. There is a bit new with me. I got a part-time job at my favorite scrapbook store ever! Rochester Scrapbooking Company! I started this week and boy is it fun! I just love it all! Helping customers, checking in and putting out product, answering the phone, creating! It is honestly my perfect dream job! I honestly can't believe how fast the hours go when I am working there. It's crazy! Tomorrow is the first time that I am working alone. I'm opening and closing alone. I am a bit nervous, but I'm sure that things will go just fine.

Oh and did you like the picture I posted? I edited it heavily in Photoshop Elements, and I know that some might consider it a bit overdone, but I think it kinda has a nice vintage appeal. Thoughts? Constructive criticism?

No comments: