Monday, November 30, 2009

I did it!!!

I can't believe I did it!!!! I posted 30 blog entries in 30 days. I will admit some days I kinda cheated and didn't post much, but man it felt great to do it!!! I'm hoping to continue blogging with some regularity since I've gotten back into the swing of things. I didn't realize how much I had missed blogging until I did this. Now let's see if the trend will continue. ;) I hope so, since I think I'm going to do a December Daily type of thing but put it together after the fact. Though I don't know if I'm going to do it daily. Anyway, the blog will be the keeper of my memories so I can scrapbook it at a later date.

I need to thank all of my blog readers, Twitter followers, and Facebook friends who commented on Kent and Doreen's house fire. I can't believe how many people want to help in some way. At this point I don't know if we will be planning a benefit, but I would think that the community will do something as they are both very active in the community. All of your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated as they work through this.

I'm still going to help out as I can. I have quite a few ideas going around in my head trying to figure things out. My mind is racing with ideas on how to help and the best way to do it. I will keep you all posted as well. Thank you all.


No comments: