Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fill-In Tuesday

I can't think of anything to blog about today, and Jessi did this fill-in, so I'm stealing it from her. :)

Outside my window is darkness. I can't believe how early it gets dark now.

I am thinking about why in the world I am so tired today. I know I didn't sleep good last night, and I even took a nap this afternoon and I'm still tired. Going to be an early to bed night for me tonight.

I am thankful for friends who are there to make me laugh when I want to cry, who don't judge me for who I am, and for being able to be me around them and not someone else.

From the kitchen, I am thankful that Jason is making supper tonight. Chicken and Rice hotdish. Yum.

I am wearing comfy clothes and no bra. I'm all about comfort this evening.

I am creating scrapbook pages. Right now that's about it. I really need to get my scrapbook room cleaned out so I can create on a daily basis.

I am feeling very tired, but thankful.

I am reading a pirate romance novel. I love my light and fluffy books.

I am hoping for far too many things right now.

I am hearing the sound effects/shooting from Jason playing Gears of War 2.

Around the house are lots and lots of dust bunnies. I need to dust. I hate dusting.

One of my favorite things is Christmas Music. Right now nothing makes me happier than listening to Christmas music.

A few plans for the rest of the week include working at RSC tomorrow, Thanksgiving at the Schmitt's on Thursday, shopping and cropping on Friday.

No comments: