Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Everday Minerals

I'm not one to usually post about products on my blog, but I have to share about Everyday Minerals. Since Kent and Doreen's house burned down, I know they are going to focus on the essentials first, as they should. I know that make-up is going to be one of the last things that Doreen replaces. She was the one that turned me onto Everyday Minerals and told me that it was the best makeup out there. I tried it and fell in love.

I thought I would contact the company with her email address, explain the situation, link them to my blog post about the fire, and get a list of the colors that she uses so I don't have to guess. I was going to buy her some since I knew it would help her feel a bit more normal.

I got an email today from CJ at Everyday Minerals saying that they are going to send her products FREE OF CHARGE!!!! Can you believe that?!?! All I was truly hoping for was a list of the colors so I could buy some for her. When I read the email I started crying. It was so sweet of them to do. I know that they have a customer in me for life now. They are an amazing company to do that. So generous.

So if any of you are in need of new makeup please go and buy some from Everyday Minerals!!! If you haven't used mineral make-up before, try out their free sample. You only have to pay shipping. I did that so I could figure out what shade I was. Their prices are reasonable, fast shipping, and a GENEROUS company.

Thank you Everyday Minerals for sending makeup to Doreen. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

6 comments:

amber said...

Way to go Everyday Minerals! It is reassuring to know that there are companies out there that really have big hearts! I think this will help Doreen put a little normalcy and feel good in her day to day life in the coming months.

Heather said...

Kudos to Everyday Minerals. Wonderful to know there are still good companies out there with compassion.

Cindy said...

Many pats on the back and high five to Everyday Minerals! what a wonderful compassionate show of kindness from them!

Jen Gall said...

That is truly a wonderful story about a wonderful company.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I use Everyday Minerals too and love it! Now, they have my heart as well.
Taffy

Jessica said...

SUCH a nice thing to do. Kudos to them for being one of a few companies who are good and decent.