Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Song!

Well it's not really a new song, but I love it! Growing up both Ma and Dad used to listen to Steve Earle quite a bit. Ma loved blaring some of his songs. I remember Ma singing along to Sweet Little '66, Copperhead Road, and Guitar Town. In fact I have a few songs by him in my itunes library.

I absolutely love the movie P.S. I Love You. If you need a good cry, that movie will do it for you. So will the book. I had to read the book with a box of kleenex sitting by me. Anyway, I was looking for songs from the movie, and the one I really wanted I found out was Galway Girl by Steve Earle! I am now obsessed with that song.



If you haven't heard this song before you must crank it up and listen to it. It's best heard loud.

1 comment:

Leslie Jordan said...

I love this movie too, but I have not read the book. It is definitely a tear-jerker, but I think it's a good kind of cry. Makes you want to appreciate all of the little things in life.