Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Journal Jar



I made 5 of these journal jar's for Christmas gifts this year. I forgot to take pictures of them, so this is courtesy of my friend Jessi who received one!

What I did was type up a ton of journaling prompts/questions, printed them on fun colored paper, cut and folded them, and tossed them in a jar.

When they run out of something to blog about, they can take a prompt from the jar and then blog about it.

Or you could also give the jar with a journal and they can just paste the question in the journal and write their answer.

I made one for myself, but never finished it. I just have all my questions in the jar but not decorated.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

OK, your picture looks about a million times better than mine!!! Gosh, you're good! :)

Manderly Ringor said...

Hey Amber! I love your journal jars! How are you? Hope all is well. :)

Amber said...

Jessi it's the same picture! Feel free to steal it back if you want. Gotta love PSE. :)

Thanks Mandy!!! I'm doing great. How are you doing?

Anonymous said...

I loved mine! I need to blog now :). I have been thinking about it and the jar is sitting next to my nest aka my spot on the couch.

Cindy said...

I love my journal jar! The few questions I have done has brought back a few memories that have been filed away or a long long time.

Hugs, love ya bunches and bunches
MA

Leslie Jordan said...

I love this journal jar! What a great idea! I love this.