Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bellywings Loose in the Cities!

Ok, only a couple of my readers will get the title and I'm debating whether or not to explain the meaning.  I guess I will.  I bought a Quickutz Owl Die to use with my Quickutz Revolution and the feathers on the tummy Jessi called Bellywings.   Thus we call eachother Bellywings.    We went up to the cities on January 31 and I took a bunch of pictures.  I can't even think about posting them all here, so here is a link to that set on my flickr account.


Please take a peek at the pics.  Some are just hilarious!!!!   I had a blast and can't wait to go again with my bellywings!

For those of you who don't know Flickr, you can click on the small image in the link above and then can view a larger image and my description.  

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Come about the middle of June I will have a house available for the Bellywings to stay in for a weekend scrap retreat...ma's treat!
All Bellywings invited...all you need to do is bring a favorite pillow if you need a special blankie bring that along too...clean pair of underwear, your scrapping project and your all set!

Jessica said...

Yay for bellywings! And Cindy, thank you so much for the offer! We can't wait! Oh, and thank you for the cooking advice!!! :)

Cindy said...

Did the cake or brownies turn out okay?

Amber said...

I had some of the cake and it was awesome!!! Couldn't tell the difference at all. :)

Jessica said...

Cindy, I forgot to respond, but yes, everything turned out wonderful!!!! You couldn't even tell I had substituted. Thanks so much for your cooking advice. :):):)