Friday, January 30, 2009

Aweigh we go! {Weigh in}

This week I have lost 2 pounds.   That is 0.76% of my starting weight I do believe.  

This week was a rough one for me since I got sick.  I'm not going to make any excuses or anything, but I know I sat on my bum all week and slept a ton trying to get better.  I didn't step on the treadmill once.   I did watch what I ate and did track my food the majority of the days.  When I did eat, I watched my potion size.   That is a great step in the right direction.    

I look forward to next week when I hope I can get on the treadmill and get some exercise.

Good luck to everyone else doing this!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on the loss! Every bit helps us on to our goals right?

Leslie Jordan said...

Good for you! I'm impressed you were able to do so much even when you were not feeling well.