Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 15 {Scrap Paper}



Day 15

I'm a paper addict. I mean, scrapbooker. I have a hard time tossing my scraps if they are of usable size. I have them in these two bins, one for cardstock and one for patterned paper. I need to get something bigger to store them in since these little containers are over flowing.

I started taking a scrap your scraps class at the local scrapbook store. LOVE that class. It's offered once a month and you use your scraps and get a layout done and a card! AWESOME!

3 comments:

Jason said...

Like U-Haul truck size?

Jessica said...

But Jason, if she didn't have so many scraps, what would I use all of the time??? ;)

Leslie Jordan said...

I don't like to throw scraps either. That class sounds so interesting! I'd love to see some of the layouts you've created with your scraps.