Friday, January 02, 2009

Idea

I was reading "The Real Photography" blog that I have followed for a long time and seen the most awesome idea!

Click here to see it! {You have to scroll down about 3/4 of the way.} Displaying fabric in embroidery hoops. I'm thinking that I could do something similar to this to display the Flour Sack Dish towels that my grandma and Jason's grandma have embroidered. I will never use them and want to display them somehow. I'm thinking I could simply pin the backs together so the fabric doesn't drape. Best part is they are super cheap at Hobby Lobby and I love the look!!!

2 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

I love Traci Turchin also. I agree. I think that is such a creative way to display items. Embroidered flour sacks would be beautiful! That's a great idea. I always love being able to display things that have sentimental value. If you do this, will you post a picture?

Amber said...

Traci is awesome!!! I love her blog and her husband too! And Will is just so cute. Her blog is one that I will always follow.

If I do it I will post a picture! more than likely it will be one of my photo a days! I need to get to Hobby Lobby again first. :)