Thursday, October 30, 2008

Retreat!

These are the prizes I won at the retreat! I couldn't believe how generous RSC was!







Here's a list, just because I'm such a list maker!
  • Karen Foster Bag
  • Scotch 2 Way Glue Applicator
  • Scotch Tape Runner
  • 4 rolls American Crafts Ribbon
  • SEI Rubons
  • Bazzil coin envelopes
  • Lil Davis Silver Looped Flowers
  • American Crafts Slick Writer in Black
  • American Crafts Slick Writer Pack
  • Lime Green Fiskers Coastal Scissors
  • Queen & Company Sonic Bloom embellishments
  • Quick Quotes "When was the Last Time"
  • American Crafts Simply Chic Stickers in both Black and White!
  • Quick Quotes "How to love"
  • Quick Quotes Dedication
  • Bo Bunny Rulers and Pencils
  • My Minds Eye Bohemia Delight Rubon
  • Fiskers Tool Taxi
  • Bazzill Eyelets
  • Cloud 9 Designs Bracelet
  • DCWV Sweet Stack Lanyard
  • SEI 6x7 Chipboard Book and everything to put together the book
  • Pebbles Inc Share & Tell 4x6 Journaling Cards
  • Heidi Grace Flocked Stickers
  • American Crafts Tinsel Foil Thickers
  • American Crafts Remarks Felt Thickers
  • Unlock the Possibilities lanyard
  • American Crafts Dolce Fabric Thickers
  • Cosmo Crick 8x8 Fleuriste Paper Pack
  • Card that was a Make and Take
  • Halloween Clipboard that was a Make and Take
  • Bazzill Basics "X"
  • Heidi Swapp Lip Gloss
  • American Crafts Mini Marks Accessories Book 2 of Rubons
  • Making Memories Slice Apron
  • All My Memories Toteally Cool Tote with drawer and carousel to turn
NOW my FAVORITE!

Scissors signed by Heidi Grace and a tag made by her and signed!!!!  I am go going to do a shadow box with these!!!!  How exciting is that?!?!

2 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

Amber, That's incredible! Wow! I'll bet you're just dying with all of your new things. So, so cool.

Amber said...

I know! They gave us so much stuff!! It was all a blast! I am loving my new stuff. So much fun to play with. :)