Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 284 {Sucks}



Day 284

Ear pain sucks. So after my doctor appointment on Tuesday and doing the drops it kept getting worse and worse. After getting no sleep last night and the unbearable, I called my primary care Dr.'s nurse. She told me to make an appointment and come in, and in the mean time to do a hot pack on my ears. That should help a bit with the pain. It did. Doctor kept me on the Cipro ear drops, and also put me on Cipro oral anti-biotics and also Percocet for the pain, also have a follow up appointment on Monday. Oh and no work until at least Monday. Got a Dr.'s note and everything. I just want to feel better. That's all I want.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hope you feel better soon, Amber! Atleast you won't be sick for the retreat, hopefully! :):) 11 more days!