Saturday, October 18, 2008

Funny, or at least I think it was.

So tonight I'm answering ChaCha questions. Giving out the weather, addresses, and of course all the sex questions. I got a question tonight that asked "What should I do right now?" I replied, "Try not to think about penguins. Need more ideas? Ask ChaCha! Thanks for using ChaCha!" I thought it was funny. At least I'm having fun answering questions. :)

Oh and if anyone wants more info about ChaCha, either send me an email or comment here with your email addy and I can get you info and I would love for you to be on my team!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Amber, what is Chacha? It sounds like fun.....but I don't know what it is!

Leslie Jordan said...

Amber, I just learned about chacha last week. I sent in about 6 different requests over the weekend. It was great! Good for you! Sounds like a fun and interesting thing to do from home. I bet you are great!