Thursday, October 09, 2008

30 Days of nothing update



I am happy to say that I haven't added anything to my total since my last post! Things are going great on that front!! We ran to Sam's really quick last night, and I managed to buy nothing that we didn't need. We bought food only. I'm a sucker for their books, but I didn't even go down the book aisle to be tempted. I am really liking not bringing un-necessary things into the house. I wonder if doing this for a month will help me change my shopping habits? I'm hoping that it will help a bit.

We still haven't removed anything from the house with me being sick, but I'm planning on making a dent in my magazines today, or at least hope to. I have a stack about a foot high that I haven't gone through yet. It's a small thing, but will be nice to get that clutter out of here.

1 comment:

Leslie Jordan said...

I think this is so cool! I love that you are doing this. I'm sure you are reaping amazing results - even things you may not be aware of right now. I love the updates! It would be neat to do something like this a few times a year and then set project goals in between. Very cool.