Sunday, October 19, 2008

30 Days of Nothing Update

So far Jason and I are doing good in ouir 30 Days of Nothing, though I do have a huge stock up list of things to buy when we have a bit of extra cash.  It seems like this time of year we are running out of everything.

Last Friday, October 17, I did spend $5 to go and crop at the Scrapbook Store, and that wasn't necessary.  But it was one of the cheap Friday $5 crops and after being sick all week I was itching to get out of the house.  The good thing is though that I managed to not buy a thing!!  For me that is HUGE!   

Though I know that this weekend at the Scrapbooking Retreat I'm going to, I'm going to not do good.  But that's ok.   I'm really pleased with how this is going and how it is changing my thinking.  I am loving the not bringing things into the house!!!

No comments: