Thursday, October 02, 2008

Day 276 {Brushes}



Day 276

A tale of two brushes. The blue brush on the right I have had since middle school. It has been well used and loved. I recently brought it up north and my 16 year old sister seen it and said, "You still have that brush?!?" She was shocked. Sadly the brush needs to be replaced. If you notice, on the right hand side of the brush, there is a tear in the cushion. It's not working so well. Since I have been married (5 years now) I have purchases probably half a dozen brushes and none of them ever worked right. I also went back to my good old fav. Old Blue Brush, meet new Silver Brush. I picked up the Silver brush at Target tonight. I spent a whole $3.97 on it. It is almost identical to my old brush. I used it this evening and am thrilled that it feels almost the same. I still don't know if I can throw my old blue brush away though. How funny is it that a silly thing like a brush can make me happy.

1 comment:

Leslie Jordan said...

I understand being picky with brushes. It's a big deal. You use them every single day, and you get attached. Plus, I have a sensitive head, so I always struggle to find one that will brush my thick hair well without bringing me to tears. I'm happy you have a new one.