Thursday, October 30, 2008

{Music Layout}

I am in love with this picture of Susan. It is just so her. I really struggled with this layout. I'm still not sure that I love the layout though. Anyone have any constructive criticism for this one?

I am in love with the bird stamp set I used here! It's "Birds Galore" by Inkadinkado. I am using it a lot. LOVE the birds and owls. I stamped the birds on green cardstock with pink ink and then cut it out by hand. Used pop dots to add dimension to it.

The strip that you see here under "Music" is a Bazzil strip. LOVING those as well!

I made the journaling spot! I was so proud of myself, LOL, though I don't know why since it's so easy to do. Brackets are once again Quickutz and then I just made the lines and did the journaling. I still need to add the date of when the picture was taken to the layout. Must not forget that.

I inked the edges of the black border with white ink. I so need a white ink pad. I LOVE this look. Flourishes were cut from my Quickutz.







If you want to view the pictures larger, check out the set on my Flickr account. Here is the link: http://flickr.com/photos/gamerbabe360/sets/72157608692782207/

Oh and a layout of Julie is in the works. It's all planned out in my head, just haven't had the time to scrapbook it yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I simply love that music layout. Such great and bright colors. Would love to have something as beautiful as that too!! Well done,Amber!:)