Thursday, October 30, 2008

True Love Layout

I had a ton of fun with this layout of Jason and I. So bright and fun. The paper is the new American Crafts line.

I cut the hearts out using the Quickutz Revolution, and of course inked the edges. For my title here, I added the word "True" to make my title "True Love" I really liked how it looked.

Used some Bazzill Strips here on the edge of the picture frame, so to speak, torn edges and used a staple to adhere them. Also notice the brown buttons for added dimension.

The chipboard heart I added Stickles on to make it glittery. LOVE my Stickles and glitter.















If you want to view the pictures larger, check out the set on my Flickr account. Here is the link: http://flickr.com/photos/gamerbabe360/sets/72157608692782207/

No comments: