Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday Morning

This morning it's a little chilly in the house. I'm sitting here sipping my Wild Sweet Orange Tea by Tazo. LOVE this tea. I actually was reading the package this morning while my water heated up and it says that it would be as iced tea as well. Just might have to try that.

Today Jason and I are hopefully going to paint the garage. It's probably one of the last nice weekends that we will have so it needs to get done. Of course I'm up and Jason is still sleeping. How does that work???

Other than that, I need to work on effer dare #11. That will be fun as well. Getting back to scrapping again. I'm really loving the 8.5 by 11 style. Might have to keep playing with that and seeing if I want to stick with it or not. Time will tell. Good thing is I have albums for both sizes, lol.

Hobby Lobby once again has some good sales this week. Hopefully we have some spare cash for me to go and get stuff at 50% off. Payday is Tuesday and can't come fast enough.

No comments: