Thursday, October 27, 2005

So it's been a while since I posted. I know, I'm a bad blogger, but things have been busy around here.

I discovered a couple things this week at work. One is that people enjoy me brining in my new scrapbooking purchases. They like seeing how they work, or what I plan to do with them. They get so excited when I show them something that they can use. This week they oohed and awed over my little Xyron X sticker maker. Also the bone folder. I'm glad that I can show them how things work. It's fun. I also realized that I *love* explaining how things work and how I use them. It really excites me. It makes me want to go home and scrap. Or dig out my scrappin' stuff right then and there to scrap. I *love* it. I wish I could do that all day and make the same amount of money I'm making here. If I had the opportunity to do that, I would in a heartbeat. I *love* it. They also make it so much fun, wanting to know how things work. Wanting to know how I use things. It excites me. Just typing this up makes me want to go home and be creative, dig out all of my supplies, and make a huge mess of paper and end up with a page completed.

Things at work have been busy. Last year we did a bake sale where all proceeds went to United Way. We are doing the same thing this year, and I am one of the main coordinators. The bake sale is tomorrow. All of the signs have been made and posted, I have also made table tent signs as well. All I need to do now is to is to bake something to bring in. Oh, and of course, buy a couple things tomorrow. :) Should be fun, but will make for a busy day. I am looking forward to it. If I think of it, I will post the signs that I made. I think they turned out pretty good myself.

No comments: