Thursday, October 20, 2005

Backstreet Boys

My boys:



Yes, I just said Backstreet Boys. I love them. I have all of their CD's and even the Nick Carter's solo album. Like I said I love them. Ma even took Katie and I took Last Chance Summer Dance when we were in highschool. The BSB were supposed to be there to perform, but Howie's grandma died and Nick missed his flight so they couldn't perform the the AJ, Brian, and Kevin. Yes, I still remember that, LOL. So anyway, since they weren't there to perform, they came back to the cities for a make up concert. Ma took us to that too. (Isn't she the best???) That was AMAZING. Katie and I were freaking out and screaming and singing along. It was awesome.

Anyway, so your wondering why I'm posting about the BSB right? Well, even if your not, you will find out anyway, lol.

I was surfing on 2peas and came across a thread with BSB in the title. Of course I had to open it, lol. It contained a link to this video. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648&q=chinese You need to go and watch it now. The entire movie. Freaking hilarious. I'm laughing here at work. Good thing no one is around.

Watching that made me want to listen to my BSB CD's again. I think I'm going to lug them all into work tomorrow to listen to.

1 comment:

Jason said...

At first i wanted to get up and run away... but than i found out it wasn't really her boys... just a couple of goofs!