Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Change.

I really need to change my pic that is up there. I don't like it anymore, LOL. I guess I change my mind fast huh? Maybe I will just put the color one up there, the full color one that is.

I'm not feeling too well today. All I want to do is go home, have a cup of hot tea and crawl into bed and sleep.

I need to work on my effer dare. I think it just might be routine to do them the night before.

I have so many things that I need to do. I haven't felt creative lately. How do I get out of this funk?

I'm seriously thinking about turning down the offer to sell my paint cans at the LSS up north.
  1. I need to buy a table.
  2. None of my currently finished 18 paint cans will work. (At least 90% of the materials used need to be from the store...thus #3.)
  3. I would have to buy all new paper.
  4. The paper there doesn't really inspire me.
  5. I would either have to rent the space or give them a percentage of the sales. (I'm thinking that they were leaning more towards me renting the space.)
  6. I'm not up to making 18 new cans when my site STILL isn't finished.
  7. I have too much on my plate right now.

Now I completely understand #2 and #5, don't get me wrong, they need to be benefited somehow as well, but I don't think it's worth my time or effort either. I don't know. I will have to ponder. I wonder if this decision has something to do with my creativity being lost....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you see the post on 2 Peas where the woman was having an "Open House Craft Sale"? I think thats a great idea!

Amber said...

No I didn't.....link me please, LOL.