Sunday, October 23, 2005

Crop!

I went to the crop last night. I left before 5 and came back home a little after 10. Not bad! It was a lot of fun There was only 6 people there, and we had a blast. I actually did get a lot accomplished. My 50 Christmas cards are cut adn the presents are inked and aheared to the cards. All of the bows I had are also clued on the cards. Now all I have to do are put Happy Holidays or some other saying on them, write on the insides and address the envelopes and they are done. YAY!

Jennifer also took my altered comp book to put on display. WHOO HOO! I even offered to make another one since there were a couple of oops on there, but she said don't worry about it. YAY! Sweet! Hopefully this pic isn't too big.

Now I have to figure out what to do for some November projects. :)

Today Jason and I are heading to his folks, to give Haley her birthday present and to see all the kids. No clue how long we are staying as Joe and Kara have to bring Matthew back to his other grandparents. It sounded like they were leaving around noon to do that. Who knows. Joe also says he has some money to start to pay us off, whoo hooo!

Then we are going grocery shopping. Cub has a coupon this week for buying 1 turkey get 1 free with an additional $15 purchase. Should be easy to do that! I guess that means I just have to figure out how to cook a turkey and do a Thanksgivingy type meal....wish me luck I will need it!!

I better go and get dressed and do my hair. Jason is chomping at the bit and I don't think a bathrobe would be good to go in!

No comments: