Thursday, October 06, 2005

Effer Dare



So I was dared to do the Effer Dare. Here is my result! Now I'm going to be really critical of myself here, on my blog, because I can. Now I'm also going to be honest. I so did not feel like scrapping tonight. It was the last thing I wanted to do, but I committed myself to doing this so I was going to finish it..that should read start and finish it in one night. In as little time as possible.

First, I was going to do Annual Wear Your Wedding Veil. I even had Jason take pictures of me in my veil. I did not like how the pics turned out. They are funny, but I had to clue what I was going to do with them.

So I was playing around with my paper and laid these colors out. I liked the LO but still had no freakin' clue what I was going to do.

I was going though my pictures and came across this one. It was taken at Canal Park when Jason and I were on our honeymoon 2 years ago. Back in 2003. There was this street artist and he did all of these amazing drawings. It was so cool to watch. He was amazing. He really struck me as a true artist.

Anyway, back to the LO. So I decided to use that picture...Amazingly so the picture actually sorta kinda fit with the colors, ROFL.

Then I did the journaling. I wish I would have typed it out. It's all crooked. I guess, it fits me, going all over the place, ROFL.

Then I did the photocorners and then the brads as the centers.

I guess I like it. I might try to re-do the journaling part. It's kinda gorky.

But I like the colors, the style, colorblocking. I have never done colorblocking like that before. I believe that is what it is called. And I lalalaLOVE my photocorner flowers. I also love the fact that it's 8.5 by 11. Might have to do more of those.

Time will tell......

No comments: