Saturday, October 08, 2005

Me.

You know, most of my life I have tried to be to be the person that everyone wants me to be and to try to fit in. You know what, I'm so done with it. I'm going to try to be ME. This may sound odd to some, but who gives a flying fuck. (I've been waiting to use that term, ROFL. I think it's hilarous.)

Since getting married over 2 years ago, I've started to become more of me. I'm not a hugely social person and that is ok. I'm finally coming to the realization of that. Yes there are some things that I want to improve about me, and I will work on those. Ya know, this is sounding almost like a New Years resolution a few months early, ROFL.

So who am I....
...20 something woman...
...wife...
..wanna be mom...
...christian...
...crafter...getting closer to being an ...artist...
...reader...
...sister....
...daughter...
...country lovin' woman....
...not fitting into city livin'...

Now for the few readers of my blog, I'm going to challenge you to post on your blog who you are. The true you. Not the you everyone wants you to be. Who are you?

I'm going to keep thinking about this. I'm thinking I need to make a sb page about this....hmm....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoah... you said fuck! lol

Being you is the best thing i love about you!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

ROFL Ambers cursed!!!!!!! I LURVE IT!
Ok........let me take the challenge!

kandi said...

I took the challenge..