Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting Ready

We are getting ready to go camping. Tonight in preparation for the weekend tonight I baked 10 dozen cookies, 4 hamburger buns, 8 hot dog/brat buns, and 10 dinner rolls. Tomorrow I need to make the tuna pasta salad for the potluck, salsa, coleslaw, and possibly another batch of buns. I started to pack some stuff tonight, taking a break, and I think I'm going to see what clothes I can pack tonight. Figure out what I need, and over pack. Jason laughs at me, I tend to over pack in EVERYTHING, I guess I'd rather be prepared than not have something, lol.

Tomorrow I work 8-5, come home make some of the things on my list, and then meet with the missionaries at 7 p.m. After they leave, I need to finish packing. Since I'm sure I won't be all packed by then, lol.

Jason and I are leaving on Thursday around 10:30 a.m. At least that is his goal, lol. Then we will be back late Sunday afternoon. I am so looking forward to this weekend. I love camping, sitting outside, relaxing. It's going to be so much fun!

By the way Ma and the girlies, I'm not sure if we will have cell phone service down there, so if I'm not reachable, you know why.

I can't wait to get down there and take pictures! I just gotta get through work tomorrow....I hope it's not going to be a long day, but I am sure it will be, lol.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Camping is going to be a blast! I can't wait to get down there and relax.

Anonymous said...

you sound like your overpacking the way you where taught to do....LOL ..... I'm sue yuou will have tons of fun this weekend...it's not supposed to be as hot what a plus !! talk to you when you get back love ya both!!