Thursday, June 21, 2007

Questions and Music

It's been a couple days since I've blogged, and that's mainly because I have no idea what to write about. There goes my idea of updating on a daily basis, lol. :)

Not much is new this week. Jason and I went out to dinner last night at Red Lobster and it was yummy. Love going there. Jason isn't into seafood at all, so it's a real treat when we go there.

I finally sent out Shane's CD's to him. Actually Jason dropped them off at the post office last night. That only took me just short of forever to get them sent out.

Headaches. I hate them. A few months ago I was having awful headaches and they just wouldn't go away. This is day 2 of this one for me. It's awful. Not even the combination of ibuprofen and Tylenol is touching it. Usually that wipes out just about any headache I get. Someone said I should try Excedrin. I need to go to the store to pick some up.

The missionaries are coming over again tomorrow night. I don't think Jason was really comfortable with them around before, and since he works tomorrow night I figure that would be perfect. I mixed up a batch of cookies last night, but didn't bake them. I need to bake the cookies tonight for them. Also need to straighten up the house a bit and vacuum. Nothing too bad, just general clean up. :)

Music. I need more music. I just got another itunes gift card and now have over $70 sitting in my account. I need to spend some of it, and I want some new songs. So what are some good songs? Or some of your all time favorites, new or old? I'm huge into music and love just about everything, so I'm not too picky.

Questions. A couple of the scrapbook blogs that I read, they have done a Q&A session. Basically people who read their blog post questions and then you answer them. Now I don't have a huge following on my blog, in fact I only know of a few people who read this, but figured since I have no clue what to do write about I would give it a shot. So post your questions, anything and everything, and I will answer in a future post. I think that might be fun. So post away. I want to answer questions, lol. The questions can be anything, so ask anything. Have fun with it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH!!!! this is an easy one. This is my song list that I need to get my little brother to down load on my ipod for me

“watching you” By Rodney Atkins

“You’ll always be my baby” Sara Evans

“The little girl” John Michael Montgomery

“ In the last ten years” Kenny Rogers?

“When you say nothing at all” Allison krauss

“Hero” Enrique Iglesias

“There you’ll be” Faith Hill

“Complicated” Carolyn Dawn Johnson

“Mountains” Lonestar

“Come away with me” Norah Jones

“Rosemary’s granddaughter” Jessica Andrews

“Behind these hazel eyes” Kelly Clarkson

“Arms of an angel” Sarah McLachlan

“One wing in the fire” Trent Tomlisnson

“Holy Water” Big & Rich

“Whisky Lullaby” Alison Krauss and Brad Paisley

“He didn’t have to be” Brad Paisly

“little moments” Brad Paisly

"Through the Glass" Sour something or another.

My all time favorite is "will you go with me" by Josh Turner



Also questions, what a fun idea.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In Ten?

What do you like best about your current job (or previous jobs)

What milestones are you waiting for? (I look forward to each day but usually because there is something coming up that excites me, but at the moment, I'm in a lul and each day seems the same...)

what kind of cookies are your favorite?

Anonymous said...

Headaches ~ Amber I highly suggest getting you some kind of sour apple gum! Apple scent is a known reliever of headaches. Someone once told me that, I didnt' believe them until I tried it. IT works!!

Questions:
Mine are scrapbooking related ~ not personal =)
1. I have been struggling with my rubons lately. Is it the brand that makes the difference or do you have any tips to get them to come off any easier? I have a tool just for rubons, and have even used those silly sticks. Maybe it is just me! LOL

2. How hard is one of those tools to do eyelets and grommets to use on paper? Looks cool ~ just scared to try! LOL

Thanks for updating!!!

Anonymous said...

Lavendar essential oil is great for headaches. You can put a drop on your finger and rub it into your temples. It works great. I use it a lot.
Denise