Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend

{This is a picture of one of the Bridges at the cabin. Love this picture. I think Julie took it. Oh and this has nothing to do with my post here, I just liked the picture.}

On Friday I woke up and my headache was nearly gone! I felt awesome!!! I did sleep in until about noon though. I really wanted to run into RSC since Mama Jenny and Jessi were going to be there, and I did! I did a bit of shopping and some visiting. I think I was there for 2 hours. It was awesome though. I so needed some Bellywing time. Laughter and flashing is always fun! Loved it!

That night Leslie came over and brought me dinner and insisted on doing dishes. Dinner was fantastic and I loved catching up with her. I don't see her nearly enough. Leslie, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing the dishes and how much Jason did as well. Thank you so much hon! I love spending time with Leslie, she is so much fun and we have so much in common. Time flew by though as it always does.

I managed to not even nap on Friday, and while I was a bit tired, it wasn't unbearable.

Sadly that didn't last. :( I woke up today (Saturday) with my headache back again. Not as bad as it was, but it was bad enough. :( Jason and I did run up to the Cities to go to Chili's and get me a Sonic Sweet Tea. (Isn't he the best!!!) I slept up on the way up, but not on the way back. Despite all my meds, my headache was back in full force. When we got home I went and laid down and slept again. So tired and so headachey today. Ugh, I want days like Friday back.

But you know what, I'm grateful for having such a great husband, friends, and family. I honestly don't know what I would do without you all.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm glad that you had a great day on Friday and that picture is beautiful!

Jessica said...

It was so great to see you on Friday! Glad you had such a good day. Hope you can have some more of them very soon. :) Love ya, hon.

Cindy said...

We can hope and pray (as always) that you have more days like friday.
Do you have any more appointments or testing?

Amber said...

Thanks Chelsea and Jessi!

Ma, I do have another appointment on Wednesday and after that we will see. I will get my oximetry testing results then, and he will see how I am dong.

Anonymous said...

I am happy you had such a good day yesterday. I'm sorry you feel worse today. I had such a good time last night. Thank you for letting me come over. I am sorry I stayed so long. I'll keep checking in with you, but make sure you let me know if you need anything. You're in my prayers. (hugs). Leslie