Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MRI Results

I just got home from my Dr. appointment and the results of the MRI are in. Everything looks good, which is good.

The bad is that the Dr. still doesn't know what's wrong with me.

They took more blood today to run more tests, and tomorrow I have to pick up an oximeter and get to wear that while I sleep. Depending on those results I may have to go in for a sleep study. He wants to rule out a couple of things, including Sleep Apnea.

I'm very happy with all the time that he took with me and that we are working on ruling more things out.

He also wants me to get as much rest as possible and to stay on the drugs that they have prescribed me. He said that I can go back to work as long as I feel up to it, and if I don't, then I need to call in for another Dr.'s note.

So there you have it. You all know as much as I do now. :)

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Thats good that the MRI results were normal and that your doctor is willing to figure out what it wrong with you. Are you going to go back to work or are you still going to take time off?

mrs a said...

Glad to hear that things looked good from the MRI standpoint. That seems to rule out the big things. I am also happy to hear that they are working so well with you to figure things out. Maybe you just need some Bellywing time? :-) Miss you and hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Great news knowing the big stuff has been ruled out! Hope they get this figured out for you soon.

tons of hugs
ma

Leslie Jordan said...

I'm so happy to hear that your MRI was normal. I know it's still frustrating, but at least certain things have been ruled out. Hang in there. Rest. Rest. Rest. I'll keep praying for you.

Amber said...

Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts.

Chelsea, I don't know yet if I'm going to go back to work or not. I'm going to play it by ear and see how I feel.

Mrs. A, I always need Bellywing time!! <3

Thanks Ma, I hope so too! Love ya!

Leslie, thank you so much. I know the prayers are helping, even keeping me sane. :)