Monday, September 21, 2009

Update on Me

First, I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, but as soon as I got home, I had to nap. I was so damn tired. I had the MRI this afternoon. It went ok. I'm very happy that I decided to take the Ativan (oral sedation). I absolutely hated how loud it was even with ear plugs. How in the hell is that supposed to help me?! I was fine until they pulled me out and had put the contrast in. After that I felt so nauseous. But I didn't lose anything! I was fine as long as I kept my eyes closed and focused on the sounds, which I ended up counting since they were different.

Anyway, we don't know the results yet, that appointment is scheduled for next Monday. I am going to call tomorrow and see if it can be moved up. I don't want to wait that long....

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hoping for the best for you!

Leslie Jordan said...

I've been thinking about you. I'm happy it went all right. It's terrible to have to wait so long for results. Hang in there. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better and can update us!!! Hugs!