Friday, September 18, 2009

Looking for Yarn Donatoins

I got this from a co-worker and thought I would post it here to see if anyone wishes to donate. I will bring all donations into my co-worker, Deb. Oh and if you need my address to send them too, post a comment here or send me an email at gamerbabe360 (at) yahoo.com

Here's a copy and paste of the email that she sent me! I think it's for a worthy cause. :)

A group of young women that I work with are knitting and crocheting blankets for Methodist Hospital labor and delivery. We've been asked to make white blankets for babies that die during delivery and can be wrapped in our blanket for the parents. On some of the blankets we'll add a row of blue or pink.

The young women I'm working with are mostly stay-at-home moms and don't have big cash reserves. If anyone would like to donate white yarn to us, we would be thrilled. An occasional blue and/or pink skein of yarn would be appreciated as well.

No comments: