Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I just wanna cry...

(First, isn't that a song name?)

Once again this morning, I got up at my usual time when I work and had full intentions of going to work. While I was showering, my headache came back in full force and I am just so drained. I know I couldn't make it 3 hours on my feet in class. I'm having a hard time focusing on anything. I hate this. I feel like I'm not pulling share at work, and like I should be there. I've always hated taking time off from work for sick days. I hate it that my body isn't agreeing with my mind. I feel like I should be going, but my body tells me differently. Though looking in mirror I can tell by both my eyes and the red half-heart above my upper lip that I don't feel good.

I have my dr. appt. this afternoon again. I'm planning on sleeping until then. I'm hoping that I can find out something there. I hate feeling like this and that if I were a stronger person I would be at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have them test for sarcoidosis. Are you pregnant by any chance?
Taffy